My husband and I wanted to get away for a couple of days, and could not have chose a better hotel. First of all, the location is perfect. You are directly across the street from Faneuil Hall/Quincy Market which made shopping and dining very convenient. The rooms were very clean and every member of the staff was pleasant. Any time you passed any employee in the hallways or lobby they always would smile and say "good morning" or "how are you". Lastly, I would like to mention the general manager, Robert Rivers; before our trip I emailed him telling him about the little getaway my husband and I were planning. Although I never got to meet him in person, Mr. Rivers took care of us in every way possible and made us feel like VIP's. He made sure we ended up in a beautiful room and made dinner reservations for us at a cozy (delicious) Italian restaurant. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, and cannot wait to book my next trip to Boston there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bostonian's chief asset is its prime location adjacent to Faneuil Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bostonian Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Millennium Bostonian
- Millennium Bostonian Boston
- Boston Millennium Hotel
- Millenium Bostonian