I would stay here every time I go to Boston. Rooms are nice (a little on spendy side) but you get what you pay for. Nice clean room, good bedding and close to sites and transportation. Staff was beyond helpful and friendly. Only complaint is we were on the side the night before the farmers market and they set up all night and make a lot of noise. Request not to be on that side of the hotel. We didn't eat at the restaurant due to the location being right across the street from the "North End"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bostonian's chief asset is its prime location adjacent to Faneuil Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your The Bostonian Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Millennium Bostonian
- Millennium Bostonian Boston
- Boston Millennium Hotel
- Millenium Bostonian