Stayed here for two nights recently for a business trip. We had meetings in the Seasons Ballroom on the 4th floor and it was a nice large meeting space with huge windows everywhere (arcing over into the ceiling) which allowed for beautiful views of the skyline. The only issue was that the heater was quite loud so it affected the acoustics.
The location is centrally located across from Faneuil Hall and only a few minutes walk across the bridge to the North end with lots of great Italian restaurants.
The lobby and restaurant bar were both nice. The rooms have been renovated but they are a bit small. I was in room 239 and it felt like an enclosed basement because the window was just below ground level. It was a bit loud - I could hear people talking on the street and all the exercise machines from the gym next door.
Service was excellent all around everywhere. I was able to check into my room at 8am. The porter outside spent a lot of time trying to hail a taxi for me. Everyone I interacted with was consistently great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bostonian's chief asset is its prime location adjacent to Faneuil Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Bostonian Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Millennium Bostonian
- Millennium Bostonian Boston
- Boston Millennium Hotel
- Millenium Bostonian