I didn't know what to expect as this was my first stay at this hotel but was pleasantly surprised. The valet was wonderful, they did everything they were expected to do including retrieving our car in 10 minutes. The lobby was comfortable on entrance and the employees were friendly with a quick check in. The room was nicer than I have seen at some comparable hotels. The food at dinner and breakfast was very good and its hard to beat the location of this hotel. The only thing I would have liked is ice machines available to you but the front desk is happy to bring some up to your room in a few minutes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bostonian's chief asset is its prime location adjacent to Faneuil Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Bostonian Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Millennium Bostonian
- Millennium Bostonian Boston
- Boston Millennium Hotel
- Millenium Bostonian