We had booked a Superior 2 queen bedroom but the very friendly reception staff upgraded us to a Superior Plus (not sure what the difference would have been – possibly a lesser view).
The room was a nice size and the beds were really comfy. There was your usual amenities – iron, ironing board, hair dryer but no drink making facilities or mini fridge for you to store your own drinks. There was however an in room safe which is ideal.
The sliding glass door that leads into the bathroom from the vanity area was hard work as it was very sticky and did not slide very well so we could only open it wide enough to just get in and out. The bathroom however was a decent size with a walk-in shower which was very spacious and had a decent power shower. We did find though that the water from the sink taps sprayed everywhere no matter how slowly the water came out of the tap!
The very small balcony was literally a foot wide and is just big enough to stand on outside the door and overlook the Boston Skyline (but it was better than looking through a closed window). We were on the 7th floor and had no problem with noise from outside.
Overall, it was quite an expensive hotel (as are most Boston hotels) but for the Central location directly across the road from Quincy Market, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Hard Rock Cafe and right on the Freedom Trail, it was worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bostonian's chief asset is its prime location adjacent to Faneuil Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bostonian Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Millennium Bostonian
- Millennium Bostonian Boston
- Boston Millennium Hotel
- Millenium Bostonian