We stayed here for a couples trip in late March. The hotel was well appointed and staff very friendly. I enjoyed the hot apple cider in the lobby. We had a lovely room and the balcony opened up to Faneuil Hall. From here we could enjoy the street performances and general people watching. Also a short walk to old North End, Boyleston Street and cabs were always ready at the hotel. I loved the separate vanity in the room and the bath products.
Enjoy the fruit market on the weekends right outside, it is very lively.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bostonian's chief asset is its prime location adjacent to Faneuil Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Bostonian Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Millennium Bostonian
- Millennium Bostonian Boston
- Boston Millennium Hotel
- Millenium Bostonian