I've stayed at the Millennium Bostonian Hotel in Boston many, many times over the past few years and consider it my go-to hotel when visiting Boston both on business or pleasure trips. The location of the hotel is by far the best in Boston! You are literally steps away from Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market which provides shops, restaurants, bars, etc. Boston Harbor is a short walk away, and access to subways stations are easy to get to which makes accessing anywhere in Boston a simple task.
The staff at this hotel are second to none! From the doormen, to the front desk and housekeeping (management too) they all greet you with a smile on their face and are there for your every need. The hotel restaurant and room service are also superb.
The Superior Plus rooms are always a good choice, they offer step out balconies overlooking Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market and the rooms are spacious and luxurious. Cleanliness of the rooms is always excellent. The photos attached to my review are from the Penthouse Balcony Suite which they have on the top floor of the hotel and are only accessible by a private elevator. These rooms feature floor to ceiling windows with spectacular views of Boston as well as a very large balcony.
I would highly recommend this hotel to friends and family!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bostonian's chief asset is its prime location adjacent to Faneuil Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bostonian Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Millennium Bostonian
- Millennium Bostonian Boston
- Boston Millennium Hotel
- Millenium Bostonian