We just returned from a 3 night getaway at the Millennium Bostonian. We really loved the location of this hotel as it was across the street from Quincy Market which was always buzzing with activity. There were lots of restaurants, bars, shopping and plenty to see. The hotel staff were friendly and the rooms were clean and spacious. We travelled with another couple and my only suggestion would be to not bother upgrading to the balcony room which our friends did and the were disappointed as the balcony was really just a door that opened to a very small ledge with nowhere to put a chair if you wanted to. There was however, a great balcony on our floor which we sat out on one night with lounge chairs and a table which was nice. The beds were very comfortable and the room we had was quiet. We would recommend this hotel for the location as it was perfect to anywhere you wanted to go!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bostonian's chief asset is its prime location adjacent to Faneuil Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bostonian Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Millennium Bostonian
- Millennium Bostonian Boston
- Boston Millennium Hotel
- Millenium Bostonian