This is the place to stay if you want to feel the vibe of historic Boston. You are literally across the street from Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market where there are endless dining or fast food options to please everyone in the group. The tour buses are close by and Boston Common is a comfortable walk away. The hotel has an active fruit and veggie market at its entrance and lively music greets you as you stroll past the courtyard fountain. The hotel staff are top notch: helpful, informed and consistently courteous. Valet parking to park the car and secure valet access to your bike if you are visiting the area and want to cycle this amazing city. The North End restaurants are about three blocks away. You don't need a car when you stay at this well maintained hotel surrounded by Boston history. Loved the place and highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bostonian's chief asset is its prime location adjacent to Faneuil Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Bostonian Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Millennium Bostonian
- Millennium Bostonian Boston
- Boston Millennium Hotel
- Millenium Bostonian