I'm a professional married to a princess. My wife is very critical of hotels and she loved it. Classy and the service was outstanding. The concierge David Royse was so good. He made us feel like Royalty. Our first trip to Boston, always wanted to come. It was everything I wanted it to be. Wow. We felt like we were home every day and night as we walked in to the hotel, day 1 we walk in the kids have goody buckets, David gets us tickets to the Red Sox game and negotiated for two days to get us the best rates and good seats. we got cookies and milk and night when we came in the room courtesy of our consierge. What a kid friendly hotel. And to think I almost didn't book here BC it doesn't have a pool
First of all if u come to boston you won't go to the pool ever. I did my homework before I came and I'm sure glad I did. This hotel is right in the mix, right across the street from Fanuille hall. Our 4th floor room was right across street. There isn't any noise on 4th at night. Not that I mind a little noise considering I'm in a downtown hotel it's to be expected but nothing, no noise. What a great trip so far. The rooms are clean and very modernized
Thanks David for Making our trip so special and memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bostonian's chief asset is its prime location adjacent to Faneuil Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bostonian Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Millennium Bostonian
- Millennium Bostonian Boston
- Boston Millennium Hotel
- Millenium Bostonian