Very comfortable room, very clean, modern. Amenities. Amazing location right next to Quincy Square/Faneuil Hall. At times, that made it a bit noisy, but that died down by the time I was heading to sleep. Balcony room was a nice option; only room enough for 1 person to stand, but the fresh air was a nice option when we left the doors open. Room service was hit or miss. Go out to eat. Also, parking at the hotel was convenient, but cost an arm and a leg...use the parking lot across the street over the Hard Rock instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bostonian's chief asset is its prime location adjacent to Faneuil Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bostonian Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Millennium Bostonian
- Millennium Bostonian Boston
- Boston Millennium Hotel
- Millenium Bostonian