“Updated rooms and very clean”

The Inn At St Botolph
Ranked #56 of 84 Hotels in Boston
Reviewed 8 April 2009

We just got back from a two night stay in Boston at this lovely inn which was perfectly located for our purposes. We were looking at colleges with our son. The schools were all within walking distance or easy to get to on the T. We had a suite with a fireplace, kitchen, and a separate bedroom. It was so comfortable for the three of us. The rooms were updated with very contemporary furnishings and a lot of attention to detail. Also, the rooms were spotless, including the bathroom. There was a gym downstairs, the staff was very friendly and helpful, and the breakfast that was included had healthy choices and great coffee. This place is terrific.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family

Reviewed 1 April 2009

My daughter and I took a trip to Boston and stayed at The Inn for 5 nights - I can not say enough good things about the stay. We stayed in a suite which was fabulous! It was like home away from home -the decor was exquisite, the amenities are top-notch, the hospitality-amazing! The location is ideal for everyone and everything- so lovely- I would never stay anywhere else and will recommend The Inn to anyone I know that is traveling to Boston for a stay. I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: March 2009
Reviewed 24 March 2009

My boyfriend and I had such a wonderful time in Boston and much of that was due to our stay at the Inn @ St. Botolph. Michael and everyone else at the inn were extremely accommodating and hospitable. As an editor for a hotel design magazine, I have seen many places offer nothing close to the hospitality here - it’s not easy to find good hospitality – regardless of a hotel’s star rating. The inn was not only a beautiful and well appointed space, but I felt very taken care of and I thank the staff for that.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2009

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 March 2009

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2009

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2009

If you are planing a trip to Boston this is the place to stay.My wife and I stayed here March 13-15 .We have stayed at alot of highend hotels on our travels and the Inn at St.Botolph tops the list.You can not beat the location.Everything you need is right out the front door from the T-stop to places to eat .The staff is great,they go out of there way to make your stay great.This is truly a first class place all the way.When we come back to Boston this is where we will stay.Thank you Inn at St.Botolph for a wonderful weekend my wife and I will never forget.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple