“Delicious!”
Review of Eataly

Eataly
Reserve with OpenTable
Eataly is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #164 of 3,585 Restaurants in Boston
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Food is delicious, but portions are small. They brought a candle in cannoli for our birthday celebrant. Loved the four pasta dishes we tried, especially the pappardelle and raviolini. A little odd that the restaurant is embedded in the market, but fun to shop before dinner.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This was our first visit to Eataly. It has an amazing number of choices for every palate and craving.
The table service while casual is spot on for lunch or dinner. We broused the other departments and purchased everything from wine to cured meats and wonder cheeses.
I’m looking forward to another visit soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My friend and I unexpectedly came across this place while shopping in Boston. Once inside we were amazed at how big this place was! It didn’t look from the front like there could possibly be so much inside. We loved the pizza by the slice we got and enjoyed pastries as well. The selection was huge. Definitely will return!

Reviewed 15 October 2018

I went to the restaurant next to the produce, it was ok. The portions were very small but good. The price of a glass of wine was the same price as the meal which was absolutely ridiculous. The bread was not good and the mozzarella was watery. I wish I tried the restaurants in the middle of the market, they at least looked cooler than sitting at the bar on the side, but i dont know i the quality or cost would have been any better. Its a cute market but there are better places in boston to get italian.

Reviewed 14 October 2018

I mean really foul. Wet floors, unswept and smelly.

We were here today and note a interesting concept with bad execution.

We tried to sit and eat, went to the hostess stand and were told an hour and a half wait. However..(and I am still not sure..) that wait was for only one group of tables..( I think ). We declined to hang with the hostess for 90 minutes and then walked around to find other dining sections..why?

At 1 pm the ice in the coolers that hold the drinks next to the cashiers was all melted and the drinks were hot. I asked for ice in my cup and was told there was none.

Very confusing and frustrating.

Been to Eataly? Share your experiences!