Arrived here after spending 2 days at the Four Seasons. I wanted to experience a water location to get a different Boston feel. The hotel is very nice and new. The room is very modern and well appointed. However, I was not overly impressed with the staff. Except for one very enthusiastic lady at the front desk, the staff seemed didn't seem very engaged or professional to me. This was not the level of service or vibe I was expecting from a Fairmont. I was surpised to find that I felt isolated on Battery Wharf. The North End is right at your doorstep and the Aquarium along with the closest subway stop is about a 10 minute walk. I just felt disconnected from the city. A very nice hotel but a little different than I was expecting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The centerpiece of Boston's Battery Wharf renaissance, The Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront merges the North End's trademark charm with a contemporary appreciation for history and sense of place. Featuring 150 stylishly designed guest rooms and suites with extraordinary waterfront views, this luxurious boutique hotel on the pedestrian-friendly HarborWalk boasts two bars and restaurants, 6,000 square feet of meeting space, an award-winning Spa and Fitness Center and easy access to Boston's bustling Financial District, Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall Marketplace and TD Garden, New England's premier sports and entertainment arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Battery Wharf Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Hotel Battery Wharf
- Fairmont Hotel Boston