I stayed here for busines in January. This is a amazing hotel with amazing service and amenities.
Service: The service here was impeccable. Check in was a a simple process where I was literally treated like I owned the hotel. I was staying in the Gold which has it's own concierge and access to a private lounge. The attendant was very helpful and polite and remembered my name from the start. They must speak with the front desk or something because he addressed me by my name which I never told him minutes after being in the main lobby.. guess it's possible there were not many other guests but I don't think so.
Room: You can't beat these rooms. If you want five start amenities this is in. The room is huge for a king size room with a long entrance, huge closet, desk leather eco chair and very stylish furnishings. The bed very extremely comfy and I never wanted to get up for work. The bathroom was very well layer out with a huge shower and separate toilet area. The toiletries where top notch and all wonderful. I liked the fully stocked mini bar and snacks as I sometimes like a drink in the room or snack before bed. tsk tsp right..
Oh! and please don't be alarmed when you get to your room and the lights are dimmed and the music is playing.. there is no one in the room I swear. It's just the turn down service.. But the Music was so loud I felt bad for the neighbors.
Spaces: I used the lounge for work and play. My manager and myself would go to the horderves after we finished working and before dinner. The food was amazing with cheese and salmi and many other items that changes every day including hot sandwiches and sliders one day. They coffee is Nestle and Illy which were both amazing. There is off course a full service honor bar which had tons of options. If you do not know how to make a drink they attendant did offer to help. We also had breakfast in the lounge every morning which was again very tasty. hey had fresh juice which was to die for.
Near by: We at at Bricco one night which was to die for. I would highly recommend this restaurant if you are in the area. I had a seafood risotto which was amazing and fresh. We also at at a sushi place but the name escapes me right now. But the Sushi was amazing and I am a huge sushi fan.
Overall: I would highly recommend this hotel for it's service and small touches that make you feel like your at home.
PS. Enjoy a nice drink in front of the fire places in the lounge it is very relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The centerpiece of Boston's Battery Wharf renaissance, The Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront merges the North End's trademark charm with a contemporary appreciation for history and sense of place. Featuring 150 stylishly designed guest rooms and suites with extraordinary waterfront views, this luxurious boutique hotel on the pedestrian-friendly HarborWalk boasts two bars and restaurants, 6,000 square feet of meeting space, an award-winning Spa and Fitness Center and easy access to Boston's bustling Financial District, Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall Marketplace and TD Garden, New England's premier sports and entertainment arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Battery Wharf Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Hotel Battery Wharf
- Fairmont Hotel Boston