I had one night in this hotel and would have liked to have stayed longer. It wasn't actually very convenient for my meetings as it was on the wharf but the view in the morning more than made up for the inconvenience. I had a King room which was very pleasant and well appointed. The bathroom was a great size and had good amenities. Staff went out of their way here and were very helpful and friendly. I had a snack in the bar on arrival and the food was excellent. I would definitely stay here again in Boston.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The centerpiece of Boston's Battery Wharf renaissance, The Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront merges the North End's trademark charm with a contemporary appreciation for history and sense of place. Featuring 150 stylishly designed guest rooms and suites with extraordinary waterfront views, this luxurious boutique hotel on the pedestrian-friendly HarborWalk boasts two bars and restaurants, 6,000 square feet of meeting space, an award-winning Spa and Fitness Center and easy access to Boston's bustling Financial District, Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall Marketplace and TD Garden, New England's premier sports and entertainment arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Battery Wharf Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Hotel Battery Wharf
- Fairmont Hotel Boston