We stayed here right before New Year's eve 2013 and had a terrific time (me, hubby and 2 teenage daughters). Staff was helpful and friendly, rooms very nice, and the in-hotel restaurant was excellent for both breakfast and dinner. The location is really great too: easy walking distance to the North End, Faneuil Hall/Quincy Market, and the Freedom Trail. The spa was wonderful. We mistakenly left a wallet in the safe. The hotel called my cell phone, but we were already back home in CT. They sent it to us via FedEx using the credit card I had paid with - nothing missing from the wallet. Overall, just outstanding and we would stay here again in a minute.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The centerpiece of Boston's Battery Wharf renaissance, The Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront merges the North End's trademark charm with a contemporary appreciation for history and sense of place. Featuring 150 stylishly designed guest rooms and suites with extraordinary waterfront views, this luxurious boutique hotel on the pedestrian-friendly HarborWalk boasts two bars and restaurants, 6,000 square feet of meeting space, an award-winning Spa and Fitness Center and easy access to Boston's bustling Financial District, Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall Marketplace and TD Garden, New England's premier sports and entertainment arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Battery Wharf Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Hotel Battery Wharf
- Fairmont Hotel Boston