I have stayed at this hotel so many times it feels like home away from home. Just got back from another 5 day stay for a medical convention. Convention was exhausting but just pulling up to the hotel made me relax and enjoy my evenings. It is wonderful to see Khalid at the front door-he is a gem. Josh (front desk) is outstanding. Gwen helped me with my reservation (due to a few issues) and was awesome to deal with (however she does owe me an email about some reservations in June). My nephew and his fiance live in the North End and love Aragosta and are there 2-3 times a week. Ned, Donna and Graham are wonderful and the food is amazing. I could go on and on...Hope to see you all twice in June.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The centerpiece of Boston's Battery Wharf renaissance, The Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront merges the North End's trademark charm with a contemporary appreciation for history and sense of place. Featuring 150 stylishly designed guest rooms and suites with extraordinary waterfront views, this luxurious boutique hotel on the pedestrian-friendly HarborWalk boasts two bars and restaurants, 6,000 square feet of meeting space, an award-winning Spa and Fitness Center and easy access to Boston's bustling Financial District, Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall Marketplace and TD Garden, New England's premier sports and entertainment arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Battery Wharf Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Hotel Battery Wharf
- Fairmont Hotel Boston