Spent 5 nights here and was a good experience. The front desk was very helpful for making reservations and suggesting places to eat. Our room was on first floor which had a public walking area all around the hotel. We had to keep sheers drawn all the time because people could see in the room. Asked for higher floor but none available at our checkin time. Bathroom didn't have a shower/tub combo but a walk-in shower which I prefer. Also separate enclosed toilet area. Room service staff was excellent. We were able to have the hotel car take us to our dinner locations. Nice touch. We got free internet by joining the Fairmont Club rewards program. We also booked getting a summer special. All in all a good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The centerpiece of Boston's Battery Wharf renaissance, The Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront merges the North End's trademark charm with a contemporary appreciation for history and sense of place. Featuring 150 stylishly designed guest rooms and suites with extraordinary waterfront views, this luxurious boutique hotel on the pedestrian-friendly HarborWalk boasts two bars and restaurants, 6,000 square feet of meeting space, an award-winning Spa and Fitness Center and easy access to Boston's bustling Financial District, Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall Marketplace and TD Garden, New England's premier sports and entertainment arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Battery Wharf Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Hotel Battery Wharf
- Fairmont Hotel Boston