Stayed here with 2 girlfriends on a Saturday night- this was the cheapest room on hotels.com! A good start! We arrived early so our room wasn't ready. 10 out of 10 marks to Lori, the receptionist- the best receptionsit I've ever come across- and I manage a hotel myself! Nice friendly welcome, we came back later that day after exploring Boston- our room was beautiful! Two huge double beds, beautiful bathroom , luxury toileteries, big lcd tv, great mini bar, seaview. Only downside is you had to pay $15.99 for a days internet access! We were in the US for 2 weeks and this was by far the best hotel we stayed in, also the cheapest!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The centerpiece of Boston's Battery Wharf renaissance, The Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront merges the North End's trademark charm with a contemporary appreciation for history and sense of place. Featuring 150 stylishly designed guest rooms and suites with extraordinary waterfront views, this luxurious boutique hotel on the pedestrian-friendly HarborWalk boasts two bars and restaurants, 6,000 square feet of meeting space, an award-winning Spa and Fitness Center and easy access to Boston's bustling Financial District, Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall Marketplace and TD Garden, New England's premier sports and entertainment arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Battery Wharf Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Hotel Battery Wharf
- Fairmont Hotel Boston