This review is long over due but none the less here it is. I have been staying at the Fairmont Battery Wharf since it first opened several years ago. In the summers I am always enchanted by there lovely seaside location. I have stayed in every category of room at the hotel and each is consistent with all basic amenities, from the Eliot suite to the smallest basic fairmont room. I travel weekly and the one thing I look for is consistency , this hotel always reminds me why I choose the Fairmont brand. Nespresso Machines in every room, plush and oversized bath towels ( some room have tubs with bath salts !!! ), luxury rainforest showers , turn down service in every category of room with water!!!! , sirus xm in room with a nice sound system , windows that open , PERFECT beds with soft sheets and oversized pillows and every rooms is clean ( no stains on the carpet or scratched up furniture, this place is maintained)
Room service is outstanding, fast, courteous, and reasonably priced. Desk staff is always smiling and willing to do all they can for you. Emily the gold manager , will always go above and beyond to make your stay that much more enjoyable!
The gold lounge is just stunning. Fireside seating in the winter and outdoor patio space along boston harbor in the summer. The food is delicious and always varying and the wine selection is just right. Breakfast is hot and bountiful. I highly recommend the gold if you are spending more then a night at the hotel.
The location is a bit out of the way for downtown attractions but for this type of quality it is worth the $10 cab ride to go downtown.
The Boston harbor suites are ideal for meetings, small get togethers , or that pre wedding reception. The patio space is phenomenal for lounging on a summer afternoon with a cold beer ! It's not HUGE but it has that just right feel.
I can not wait to try there new spa opening this month !
Working in high end travel I have a very discerning eye and this hotel always meets and exceeds my expectations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The centerpiece of Boston's Battery Wharf renaissance, The Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront merges the North End's trademark charm with a contemporary appreciation for history and sense of place. Featuring 150 stylishly designed guest rooms and suites with extraordinary waterfront views, this luxurious boutique hotel on the pedestrian-friendly HarborWalk boasts two bars and restaurants, 6,000 square feet of meeting space, an award-winning Spa and Fitness Center and easy access to Boston's bustling Financial District, Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall Marketplace and TD Garden, New England's premier sports and entertainment arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Battery Wharf Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Hotel Battery Wharf
- Fairmont Hotel Boston