“Excellent place to stay in Boston!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Copley House

Copley House
Ranked #69 of 83 Hotels in Boston
Rome, Italy
“Excellent place to stay in Boston!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

Location is great: this hotel is very close to most of the main attractions of the city. Our room was very clean and nice. The neighborhood is peaceful and there is a wonderful park close to the street. People at the reception were very kind. We enjoyed our stay so much.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
BostonUser, Manager at Copley House, responded to this review, 10 October 2013
Happy to hear it, Caterina! Thanks for taking the time to write us your recommendation. We really appreciate it. Hope to see you in Boston again some day. Take care — Christian, Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Montevideo, Uruguay
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

My family and I stayed at the Copley House for 2 nights. It is located in a perfect spot to discover Boston.It is located in a residential street right in the city center. The room was lovely!; newly refurbished with a fully equipped kitchen and very good bathroom, (very bright and comfortable, very convenient with storage and comfortable bed).
The staff were very friendly and welcoming.
I would recommend the Copley House to everyone, and if we ever get back to Boston, we would definitively stay there!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Victoria E
BostonUser, Manager at Copley House, responded to this review, 22 October 2013
Wonderful to read your glowing recommendation, Victoria! We're proud to give our guests the ease and freedom to explore Boston while enjoying the flexibility of apartment living. If there's anything that we could have done to make your stay even more enjoyable, though, please don't hesitate to let me know. We're always aiming to improve, and we want everyone to have a 5-star stay. Until next time!
london
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013

We stayed at the Copley House for 2 nights and it was perfect to discover Boston.It is located in a residencial street in one of those little red brick houses right in the city center. it is easy to discover boston by foot from there. they also have a parking which was really helpful to park the car for 2 days. reading below other reviews i was scared to have a bad room but actually it was lovely! it was a little room on the top floor, newly refurbished with a fully equipped kitchen and very good bathroom. very bright and comfortable, very convenient with storage and comfortable bed. there was also a dining table and a great tv system
I really recommend the copley house. it is homy, cosy and i felt home for a couple of days! it was really great!

Room Tip: email them before to require a newly furbished rooms
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank holidaylovers45
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights. Good location within 5 min from Prudential Centre. Friendly and welcoming staff. We stayed as three adults in an apartment with bedroom (queen bed) and living room / kitchenette (sofa bed). Clean and spacious enough but beds not very comfortable ( sofa bed much more comfy when slept on as sofa).

Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Marie S
BostonUser, Manager at Copley House, responded to this review, 10 October 2013
I appreciate the detailed feedback, Marie. I'm happy you were pleased with your stay, and that you found our location to be so convenient. I'll be sure to pass this review on to the staff. They work very hard and they'll be pleased to know you found them so welcoming. Regarding the beds, we're more than happy to look into ways in which we can make your stay more comfortable. That's one of the benefits of constructive feedback like yours. We find ways in which we can quickly improve to make sure all guests are getting a 5-star experience. Hope to see you again someday. All the best — Christian, Manager
Belding, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013

It was wonderful, I had an awesome studio apartment that was huge-close to everything I needed for my conference (bonus was it was less than a 10 minute walk). I found no faults at all-all of my friends stayed at hotels, etc and frankly they were very jealous of my accommodations-paying 1/2 of what they were a night and having a large living space with a full kitchen allowing me to be conservative in my spending of the business funds on breakfast and lunches-saved over 200% on meals this way. The bathroom was tiny, but you know what in the grand scheme of things, I only needed the bathroom for minimum time periods but the rest of the room was huge-actually a friend was at the Park Plaza Hotel paying $195 a night more than I was and didn't have the space, a frig, or a closet as large as my studio....he learned a lesson! I would recommend the Copley House to everyone, and if we ever have a conference in Boston again, I will be staying there!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
BostonUser, Manager at Copley House, responded to this review, 22 October 2013
Thanks so much for this review, Meg. It really made my day to hear that you were able to save over 200% on meals everyday. Your company must have been thrilled to see your expense reports when you got back from the trip! Especially considering everyone else stayed in a more expensive hotel. Hopefully we will get the chance to see you again soon, whether you choose Boston for business or pleasure.

Until then, take care!

Boston, Massachusetts
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2013

Great location--a beautiful street in the heart of Back Bay. And yet: I'm fine with basic lodgings, but there were indications--peeling paint, iron burns on the dresser--that they weren't fastidious.

Also, when I found that the front desk was closed when I needed to check out, I thought I'd give a call to see how long they'd be. I tried both phone numbers posted on the front door; one rang with no voicemail, and the other yielded a message that it was the voicemail of a different number. I tried a third number--printed on a card I was given the night before--and found that that number was not working.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
BostonUser, Manager at Copley House, responded to this review, 22 October 2013
As we're always looking into ways to improve our guest experience, I appreciate you taking the time to share your constructive feedback. Having taken over management this year, I will be looking into the small details you've mentioned. As for the issues getting in touch, I must apologize. You should be able to get in touch with us using our listed numbers, so I'm sorry for any inconvenience. Please know that none of your input has fallen on deaf ears, and you can expect an even better stay next time!

Almaty, Kazakhstan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

We loved our stay in Copley house. We even booked Copley house when we came back to Boston. Very cozy and feels like home. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Having independent kitchen in a room is very comfortable and we missed it when we stayed in another hotel in Boston.
The only thing we were not lucky with - neighboring guests were too noisy on Fridays (both of our stays included Fridays).

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family