Hilton Boston Logan Airport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$389
US$282
US$365
US$327
  • Restaurant
Boston Marriott Copley Place(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$334
US$275
US$318
US$257
  • Room Service
Omni Parker House(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$228
Agoda.com
US$273
US$228
  • Restaurant
Sheraton Boston Hotel(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$352
US$325
3,664 results
All reviewslogan airportthe executive loungean early flightsky bridgeterminal cnext morningcovered walkwayrental carshuttle servicefree shuttleroom servicestayed here for one nightblue lineconvenient locationwater taxiparking garagecomfortable room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 November 2013

This was an unscheduled stay over paid for by Aer Lingus as their flight delay had caused us to miss our connection to Washington. The first impression of this hotel was the sheer size of it. A 5-10 min walk from Logans terminal e seen us enter via the first floor meaning we had to take our suitcases down to the ground floor just to check in. The main foyer is massive and contains a shop, a public sports bar that sells food, a coffee stand and a breakfast area along with the entrance to a gym/swimming pool. The family room that we were allocated, on the 4th floor, smelt of damp when we first opened the door and was situated beside a noisy 'ice machine' that people used all through the night. we also had difficulty opening the door as the 'electronic key' didnt seem to function properly. The room had two beds which seemed size wise slightly smaller than a double bed. There was no view from the window as it was 'frosted over' for privacy, the satellite televison was far to large for such a small room, the room and hallway outside were quite 'tired' .the bathroom's shower was at a low height that couldnt be adjusted which meant we had to crouch down to use it. There were coffee making facilities and an alarm clock provided but for the reputation for quality that the Hilton has, as a worldwide+ brand, it was quite disappointing. The staff at reception were friendly and efficient. In summary i would recommend this place as a first choice but rather only if your only other option is to sleep rough in the airport terminal.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Kathryn M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Boston Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Dear Brianmefc,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your candid review of the comfort and appointment of our guestrooms and apologize you were disappointed in your stay. We will use your comments as we continually evolve our property and hope you will give us another opportunity to show you the quality stay you deserve should you return to our area in the future. Please contact me directly at Kathryn.Menio@hilton.com so I may learn more about your stay and areas of improvement.

Kathryn

Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

As most of my reviews, I tend to present both the good and not so good about places I visited or stayed at.

Let's talk about the good:
1. 24 hour airport shuttle which arrives every 15 min or so
2. Very close to the airport
3. Restaurant open until midnight or 1 am

The not so good:
1. The person who checked me in was in a rush. I had to ask which way to go to find the room.
2. The room was not properly cleaned (see photos attached to this review). There was a half empty bottle left on the side table, there was some stain on one of the bed sheet and the bathroom sink faucet has toothpaste stain.
3. I tried calling the front desk to report, but I was on hold for a while and then was hung up on. I wanted to call back but I was extremely tired and was leaving in a few hours anyway.
4. The bathroom was very disappointing. For a $300+ / night, you would think you can at least get a decent bathroom! No tub, flimsy shower curtain and what an ugly bathroom!

I should have not stayed here at all and should have gone straight to the airport and waited for my flight there. This was the first time I've stayed at Hilton and clearly will be staying away if and whenever possible.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank ChasingSunset
Kathryn M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Boston Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Dear ChasingSunset,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your kind words on our service and we hope you will accept our sincere apologies for the disappointing service and conditions of your recent stay. We know our guests deserve the best and we will use your comments as we continually evolve to best meet and exceed our guests' expectations. We have shared your comments with our team and assure you appropriate steps have been made to correct the issues you encountered with comfort and cleanliness. Should you return to our area in the future, we would love to have you back so we may better demonstrate the complete quality stay you expect and deserve. I encourage you to contact me directly at Kathryn.Menio@Hilton.com so I may better assist you and address the issues specifically. I appreciate your time.

Best Wishes,
Kathryn

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Like it's been said before here, and I concur.....an airport hotel is important to business travelers like myself because, well.....it minimizes the pain of traveling a lot. It's 10 minutes walk from getting off the plane.....attached to the airport by walkways. Great shuttle services to get around as well. Cab to downtown less than $20. The rooms are spotless, the bay-view room was fantastic view....Beds darned-near perfect....great water-pressure in shower....what more do you want for business? Really.....I will be back there for business. For trip with wife....we'll stay at the XV Beacon.

Room Tip: Bay View.......
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 November 2013

We stayed here for one night before a flight. The location is great,easy to find. The best part was the hotel employee named Sebastian. He greeted us with a smile. I always ask when checking in if there are any complimentary upgrades. Wow we scored. He gave us a suite on the executive floor. Beautiful. It had a nice view of Boston plussomuch more. Thank you Sebastian .

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 1 November 2013

As a business traveler, I really appreciated all of the amenities in the HH suite. The concierge was very friendly and helpful with the printer that did not want to work with my files.
Usually the HH suites offer complimentary wine and beer in the evenings, but this was a paid bar, but the lovely lady made haste with a complimentary glass of vino to ease my nerves.

I also loved the lobby bar and the fish and chips served therein.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business