Hilton Boston Logan Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
3,661 results
All reviewslogan airportthe executive loungean early flightsky bridgeterminal cnext morningcovered walkwayrental carshuttle servicefree shuttleroom servicestayed here for one nightblue lineconvenient locationwater taxiparking garagecomfortable room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 January 2014

If you want to literally just WALK along a walkway over to the Logan Airport check-in gates, this is the place to stay. I typically avoid airport hotels due to the noise, but had no choice but to stay here on this business trip. What a relief to find that their claims of sound-proof rooms ARE TRUE - did not hear one single plane! They also offer a wonderful fitness center with pool and jacuzzi - a perfect stress reliever. If you are renting a car the thing to do is to return the car first, then take the shuttle to the terminals, then just walk over to the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank oceanpalace
Reviewed 24 January 2014

When I arrived at the hotel after a 14hr flight, it was already 11:30pm. I was starving at that moment. Without me saying anything yet, the staff kindly told me the bar was still open. I had the best crab chowder ever!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Anda Z
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Closeness to the Airport good Quality/Price relation poor To charge for internet (poor quality as well) in view of the rather steep room price: absurd B&B arrangement means including Breakfast and should not be charged

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eric H
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I love the Hilton. When booking I was think "do I want to spend the extra"??? And every time I say YES............... The Bellman (doorman) was the MOST pleasant employee and there was a staff person walking the hallway when I went to my room and was very polite and welcoming.

They have the most comfortable beds, linens and its a BEAUTIFUL Lobby. The bar is GREAT.

The only thing I don't like is when you sit at the Middle Bar to watch TV, you have to wait on yourself. There were about 15 of us Business Folks (all separate - not together) and it would definitely have warranted another staff person BUT worth it with the extra business they would have received had they waited on us........

Room Tip: I love the rooms facing the city...............
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 January 2014

We have tried many Hilton's and we love this property. It's location is outstanding if you need to take a flight out of Boston Logan. It has such a nice feel to it and the atrium lobby is a welcoming feature. Will definitely stay there again when we fly out of Boston.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple