“Very Nice Hotel and Gym”

Hilton Boston Logan Airport
Ranked #58 of 83 Hotels in Boston
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Very Nice Hotel and Gym”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

Boston Hilton at Logan Airport is a great hotel to stay at before a flight out or a stop over. I think the price is quite reasonable especially on the weekends. The gym is medium size but well equipped for a hotel gym. the hotel is clean and the people are really nice. The food is even good for a hotel. Enjoy!

Room Tip: Ask for room over looking Boston Harbor. ;-)
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (500)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Rome, Italy
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

Hotel is clean and comfortable and well located to make an early flight. Service in the restaurant is scary - especially the lady greeter -- and the quality of food is only average. If you want to eat well, take a taxi 15 mins and stay in Boston. Good front desk staff.

Room Tip: Room was very quiet even though the hotel was very busy.
Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Livingston, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

Stayed here one night to catch an early flight.
Surprised that they wanted to charge for a drink in the Executive Lounge.
Staff were nice and even although right at the airport I had a great sleep.
Shuttle bus to all terminals available too.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Ambler, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

Had an early flight out Logan and and stayed here, the hotel is attached to the airport . It was very easy to get to my gate. This hotel has a first class lobby and room. I was very comfortable in the room and slept great. I did have a charge from the restaurant on my bill, when I got it. it was $400, the front desk took care of it right away. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

We checked in the evening before our flight and checked out very early the next morning, so our stay was brief. Room was comfortable, clean and a good size. Service was very good. Shuttle to and from the airport was very prompt. Extremely convenient location to the airport.

One suggestion - being so close to the airport, it would be nice if they had some sort of 24-hr express breakfast bar with a few reasonably healthy choices for those that don't consider a muffin to be an acceptable breakfast. I have done this routine before, so I was prepared with my own food. If you are not, you may go hungry, as some of the terminals lack choices for breakfast if you are leaving on an early flight. Our flight left at 7 am and went to LA (long direct flight) making it difficult to exist on the food that was available.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
amsterdam
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

We stayed one night to catch up on sleep after a long flight, before starting out our actual trip the next day.
The hotel was very convenient in that it was possible to walk via the sky walk from the airport. It did take us about 10-15 minutes to reach it though.
The service behind the desk was mostly very friendly.
Our standard room was very spacious and we slept well in the comfortable king size bed.
The hotel also offers shuttle service to and from the subway station, which is handy. However, when coming from the station, you have to call a number to be picked up. And that receptionist was not at all friendly.
We did not have breakfast there as there is so much available in and around Boston itself.
Overall, very fine for a 1 night stay.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 20wot
USA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

I'm a road warrior. As the most senior member of management in my company I am constantly staying in a hotel somewhere most weeks. Yesterday (2/25) I checked in to this hotel after visiting their website. I selected a CORNER PANORAMIC VIEW - KING BED (room category as stated directly from Hilton's website). I checked in, went to my room #681, opened the curtain and sure enough it's a corner room. Nice size, very clean, although drafty (even with the heat set at 72 the room is cold) but ZERO view. I'm looking at an airport building directly ahead, an airport steam turbine vent to the left and an airport concourse to the right. HUH?

Naturally I go back to the front desk and ask why my room doesn't have the Panoramic View as described in glorious detail on their website because I often have to work in the room and naturally I was interested in the view, otherwise I could have selected a less expensive category. The employee at the desk politely told me that I should state in the comment section of the reservation that I would like a room with a view as many of the CORNER PANORAMIC VIEW rooms don't have views. WHAT? Did I misunderstand her? I asked her to explain that and I didn't misunderstand. You have to ask for a view if that's your preference.

I'm only here for two nights and overall this is a decent airport property but c'mon Hilton get your facts straight. Bait and switch is a bad policy and given that I'm a frequent traveler and guest of Hilton I'm old enough to know better and experienced enough with Hilton Hotels to know that this isn't what I should have experienced.

Room Tip: If you plan on eating at this hotel I suggest you use room service instead of Connor Public House (o...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank P K
Kathryn M, Director of Front Office Operations at Hilton Boston Logan Airport, responded to this review, 28 February 2014
Dear P K,

Thank you for taking the time to share your candid feedback with our Hotel. I greatly appreciate your honestly about the view of your room. I would like to assure you that your feedback is not taken lightly, but to heart. I have personally walked all of our panoramic rooms with our management team to ensure the views are properly communicated. We will be modifying the room description to accurately represent all rooms in their larger size and explain the different views the rooms offer. I feel confident this will clarify the upset you should not have experienced, and I do hope you return to offer me the opportunity to provide to you the view you anticipated. Additionally, for your room specifically we have investigated and addressed the temperature to ensure a comfortable temperature can be reached and maintained. Please contact me directly if I may be of further assistance or when you return in the future at Kathryn.Menio@Hilton.com

Best Wishes,
Kathryn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boston
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston - at Logan Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Boston Logan Airport
Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor

Been to Hilton Boston Logan Airport? Share your experiences!