Very clean good value , short walk to subway. Cons: no pool or spa and nothing around hotel to do or cab to. Not for family but great overnite stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Boston Hotel is the best option for affordable accommodations minutes from the action of downtown Boston.Our patrons appreciate our excellent amenities and the utmost in customer service.The Holiday Inn Express Boston Hotel is located only two miles from downtown Boston and five miles from Logan International Airport. Our hotel offers transportation to/from Logan International Airport and Black Falcon Pier for only $5.00 per person each way. We also offer free shuttle service to Andrew Station (only 5 minutes walking). We are conveniently located near many attractions in Boston, such as the JFK Museum & Library, Chinatown, Theater District and the Museum of Fine Arts. Hotel amenities include complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, free high-speed Internet access, and free local phone calls. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start breakfast bar served every morning featuring a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, breads, pastries and our legendary cinnamon roll. Complimentary freshly baked cookies are offered daily at 6:00pm and complimentary coffee available 24 hours. Visit Boston, MA and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Boston hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Boston Hotel Boston
- Boston Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Boston