I recently attended a conference in Boston (Hynes Convention Center). I usually stay at one of the popular hotel chains (Marriott's, Sheraton, etc) but the prices were ridiculous (over $300/night).
Pro’s/Cons (potential) review:.
1. Kitchenette (it’s small, but useful).
2. Cable TV and free wireless internet.
3. Nice location and quiet; also, easy access to the convention center and the surrounding main areas.
4. Very nice front desk help (Dave and Sheila).
5. Very good price considering the prime location.
Cons: (potential…..for some people):
1. Room may be too small for a group larger than 2.
2. Some may find the stairs a little too narrow and steep. Again, depends on personal preference.
3. Doesn’t have the normal, popular amenities you may see in a big hotel chain (restaurant, bar, coffee shops).
Overall, if I was to stay in Boston again, I wouldn’t hesitate to stay at the Copley Inn.
- Also Known As:
- Copley Hotel Boston