“Great find near Logan Airport, East Boston.”

D'Amelio's Off the Boat Italian & Seafood Restaurant
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: East Boston / Logan Airport
Reviewed 29 November 2013

The broiled scallops and rice pilaf I expected to be good but they were beyond any I had ever had. Not usually a fan of most rice dishes, I was prepared for the bland rice I am used to, this was more like risotto pilaf if there is such a thing. Incredibly good scallops perfectly cooked. All three of us in our party raved about our food. The place is very small and typical of Boston north end although this is East Boston very close to Logan Airport. Service was quick and very friendly. Great find!!

There are newer reviews for D'Amelio's Off the Boat Italian & Seafood Restaurant

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Have been to this restaurant four times, plus have been to 3 functions that were catered by D'Amelio's, and the food has always been wonderful. I'm not an eggplant lover, and will avoid any eggplant dish. This restaurant has been the only place that I will eat eggplant, so that says something about the quality of the food. It is a small place, but worth the trip, and the staff is so friendly. If you have never been here before, then it's about time you treat yourself.

2  Thank Deanne827
Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed the Special appetizer eggplant rollatini. Great friendly staff. Small restaurant. Must have reservation. A great meal!!

1  Thank kklofland
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Mid October 2013, Our son Paul is dropping me off at Logan. But not before our first trip to this wonderful restaurant. We both absolutely relished the Zuppa Vincenzo entrée, a medley of clams, scallops, calamari, haddock and shrimp over linguine, with a choice of sauces.
Paul had marinara and I had white sauce. Must tell you we "onged" our bread in each other's sauce. WOW ! Both were great! Service was first rate and our waiter, most knowledgeable.
I then spent two weeks in Italy and must admit I used D'Amelios as an unmatched benchmark.
We both agreed that when in Boston, this is the only place to dine.

1  Thank Yankeefans95
Reviewed 1 November 2013

My wife and I arrived a day early for a cruise out of Boston and stayed at a hotel near the airport. The Concierge recommended this place, which was within walking distance. We loved walking through the neighborhood and when we walked in, it looked like the Godfather could show up any minute. A small, family run place, with a long history. The food was great and even my Italian wife raved about it.

1  Thank SteelRibbons