“Great fun, not cheesy for work teambuilding”

Cashunt Boston - Private Games
Ranked #2 of 38 Fun & Games in Boston
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Boston is the anchor city of Cashunt and is now entering it’s 17th season. All of our Cashunt games provide something for everybody. If you are having a social gathering or a private event, we have a game experience for you. Cashunt’s games have been top ranked attractions in Boston for the past several years and continue to offer a great game experience for everyone who has played. If you look below you will notice the games we offer here in Boston.
“Great fun, not cheesy for work teambuilding”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We worked with Cashunt for a recent work teambuilding event. It was a huge success. Chris, the Cashunt coordinator, is great to work with - professional, reliable, and flexible to make things work with our group and schedule. Everyone had a fantastic time exercising their competitive sides, and I would highly recommend this to others looking for a fun teambuilding activity that isn't at all tedious or cheesy. Thumbs up.

Visited July 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Boston, Massachusetts
“Wedding Party”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

AMAZING Experience. My Partner and I got married in October. We wanted to have a wedding celebration with family and friends in the summer time. We did not want a traditional reception. We found Cashunt online. And the rest is a dream come true! Six teams made up of family and friends moved through the North End, Fanueil Hall, the Common, the Harbor and City Center looking for treasures, creating scenes, taking pictures... Having an absolute blast. All while racing against the clock and other teams! I can't say enough about the planning and organization done by Chris of Cashunt. The weather was the only factor
Chris did not plan or organize and lucky for us it was a beautiful day !!!! Thank you for helping to make our day AMAZING!

Visited July 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“WHAT A DAY~~~ EXCELLENT TIME FOR A FAMILY EVENT~~”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

This past Christmas, I was in charge of the "family grab". With the intent of avoiding the boring "same old same old", I went online in search of a family event that we could all participate in, as the age group of our family is from youngsters in their 20's to youngsters in their 60's. And voilia, i found Cash Hunt's Family Dash. I immediately called and spoke with Chris, who was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! All was arranged and what a great surprise for everyone Christmas day~ Everyone was psyched and grateful to have an event to look forward to during the long winter months. Well June arrived, and we all showed up for our event. . .three teams, Green Monsters, Purple Pirates and Blue Thunder. The dash was perfectly organized from beginning to end, it DEFINITELY exceeded everyones expectations. And, to receive the pictures and see the antics of all the teams in pursuit of their treasures was the "famous final scene" to a day we will always treasure as a "family". Thanks Chris and thank you to all the Cash Hunt team, we'll be back for the October Dash in Salem~~~~

Somerville, Massachusetts
“Bridal Dash = best bachelorette idea!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I had to plan a bachelorette party for ten girls and when I asked the bride what she wanted to do she said "something different." So I searched for different activities throughout Boston, and when I found the scavenger hunt it sounded like a good time. We're all from the area so I was a little worried that it wouldn't be as fun, but I worried for no reason. It was the best bachelorette idea!
The bride LOVED it, we had so many laughs, and Chris (the game coordinator) and Dan (the game host) were SO friendly. They took care of everything and made planning on my part super easy. If you're planning a bachelorette party and trying to think of something other than the typical spa day/bar hopping I would highly recommend the bridal dash. DO IT!

Salem, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bridal Dash Blast”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

OMG!!!!SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!! Cannot stop thinking about our Dash. My team members were wishing it lasted longer than 2 hours cuz we were having a BLAST!!! BOSTONIANS AND TOURISTS were so helpful as my team and I wandered around the North End and Atlantic Ave. in our attempt to gather the most points to blow the other teams outta 'Boston Hahbah'. The $39.99 fee is certainly well invested!!! We can't wait to see the photos and videos but I had to post this comment ASAP cuz we really had so much fun! We were so lucky too since the weather wasn't hot and humid at this time in June.
Thom, our coordinator, was patient with our questions and did a fantastic job with the 13 of us. Chris, the owner...I think..., was super easy to speak with and was really interested in making sure that our dash would be a success.Many Thanks also to the North End Firefighters who posed with us as well as the Park Ranger over near the Aquarium, I wanna write on and on cuz we absolutely LOVED this unique experience for Carla's bachelorette party. I was a bit concerned that it might not be as fun as I had heard, but I am extremely glad that we opted for this type of event. We even met up with a couple of girls whom we asked to do the conga line and when they heard what it was about, they said they'll actually be doing the same thing in a couple of weeks and were so happy to see that we were having the time of our life!
Instead of the boring bar hopping, we went 'site' hopping and met great people all around the lovely Boston attractions! If you wanna do something that will be a guaranteed HIT, no matter what you're celebrating, then do one of the hunts that Cashunt offers!!!!
SO MUCH FUN SO MUCH FUN and oh, BTW did I happen to mention how much FUN we had...
even if my team had lost it still would've been SO MUCH FUN!

1 Thank prigno
cashunter, Manager at Cashunt Boston - Private Games, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Thank you solo much for the great review! It truly means so much to us that you enjoyed your game! Thanks Michelle!