“Was okay”

Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Pricey for the quality of the food. Service was good and the decor is excellent.

Not many choices in the area so they have a captured audience.

Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

Probably won't know it's there unless you're looking for it or staying in the hotel beside it but well worth finding. Had the blackened swordfish and it was beyond excellent. Will eat there again, probably very soon.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Wonderful place for a drink after work. I have also been here with family. The menu has lots of different appetizer / small bites choices. I like that. The mac and cheese is delicious. The seafood is fresh. I love that they have swordfish on the menu as you don't see that often.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

I was pleasantly surprised by this restaurant. It was directly across from my hotel so I decided to give it a try one night. Sat in the bar since I was alone. The service was great. The food wonderful. I definitely recommend trying it.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

We had a decent meal here. I thought the menu would be closer to a fridays or applebees, and its a little different. I had a little difficulty figuring out what to eat. I would check out the menu before heading over but overall it was a good meal and good service.