1,943 results
All reviews bliss spa bliss products wow suite w insider cool corner room the theater district lobby bar is hip hotel cupcakes floor to ceiling windows street noise upgraded room higher floor great room upon check early check valet parking
Reviewed 20 November 2015 via mobile

Been to Boston on many occasions, this was our first time staying at the W. From the moment we entered, we felt completely welcomed by all the employees, such a wonderful experience. The food was A+!! Definitely have found our hotel we will be staying at when in Boston. Oh, and did I mention how close it is to my daughters college!! Emerson College is just around the corner !! Great job, W.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
GurkiSinghGM, General Manager at W Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2015

Hi JAH65,
Your review made my day! Thanks for joining us at W Boston. I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Boston. See you soon.

Reviewed 18 November 2015

The W hotel Boston is a very modern and trendy hotel with great service. The entire staff were extremely helpful and very nice, The rooms are very large withe floor to ceiling windows with great views if your room is on a high floor. I am a SPG member and was asked to pay for an upgrade instead of a free one.

I did eat at the hotel and the food was absolutely amazing so i would definitely eat a few meals at the hotel. This is definitely a W hotel and on the weekends has a "W" atmosphere which can be a bit loud and crowded - The windows are also a bit thin and you can hear a lot of outside noise even from the 12th floor.

Over all a great experience and would recommenced this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room above the 12th floor
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
7  Thank nyctravel77
GurkiSinghGM, General Manager at W Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2015

Hi nyctravel77,
Thanks for joining us at W Boston, and for your SPG loyalty! I'm so glad to hear you've enjoyed your stays with us, and look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Boston.
See you soon.

Reviewed 16 November 2015 via mobile

One of the cleanest and most enjoyable hotels I've ever been in my life. The visual design is astonishing and the service was top notch. For a special night in Boston and a quick walk to a lot of great restaurants you can't beat this place. Make sure to ask for a room above the fourth floor because there can be some noise on Saturday night from all the clubs. You will not be disappointed.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
GurkiSinghGM, General Manager at W Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2015

Hi FAUST4,
Thanks for joining us at W Boston and for taking time to write a review! I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Boston. See you soon.

Reviewed 15 November 2015

Our third visit to Boston - first stay here. So how was it? Location good, although didn't feel that safe at night. Strange entrance as the front desk is small and large bar area. Lot's of doormen. The 2 girls that sit near the door hardly left their chairs, one was glued to her computer the other chatted to her. Little eye contact to us the guests. When we asks them to organise something for us they forgot. However the beds were the most comfortable beds you could hope for so had two good nights sleep.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple

Hi Karen B,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I appreciate your feedback, and would welcome the opportunity to connect directly regarding your experience, and get a better idea of your overall hotel stay. My email address is Gurkirat.singh@whotels.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 14 November 2015

Recently stayed here for the first time, on business. I'm a Starwood member and this is a really lovely W property. The lobby is nice, the bar is big and airy. My room was quite fabulous - was in a corner room with lots of windows. The layout reminds me of the SRS in LA a lot - a big, super comfy bed backed with pillows and then the desk portion of the room divided off by the backboard of the bed - with desk and other stuff behind the bed. Nice layout, nice sized room, good sized bathroom. I wish I hadn't been there for business, otherwise I would have really enjoyed the room even more. The bed and pillows were super comfy, which made for a relaxing experience. A really lovely W experience! Will come back for fun.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business