“The place was really nice, the massage was great!”

The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Boston
Ranked #3 of 37 Spas & Wellness in Boston
More attraction details
Owner description: When you cross the dramatic green stone threshold to The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Boston you leave the speed of the city behind and enter an oasis of complete calm. We are the only Forbes Five-Star awarded Spa in Massachusetts. Highly trained therapists take a holistic approach, paying close attention to the needs of your body, mind and spirit. Every spa treatment begins with muscles and preparing you for your spa journey ahead
Reviewed 21 September 2013

So..why only three of five? Well, I go to a lot of spas...here is my list:
1. Massage - 5 stars...one of the best ever.
2. Clean - 5 stars
3. Service - 4 stars
4. Facility - 4 stars
5. Showers - 3 stars
6. Steam room - 2 stars - not hot enough
7. Whirlpool - 2 stars - not hot enough

Over all...it just did not have great feeling, kind of small area.

4  Thank spaboy12345

Reviewed 23 August 2013

My sister and I went for the luxury pedicure...I had a chair with a great street view. The pedi was fantastic and the manicurist was very sweet. The atmosphere is very relaxing...I really can't fault one thing about the experience...

Reviewed 24 July 2013

I was recently in Boston for a work/social gathering with my husband's business. The ladies spent a Sunday morning enjoying a two hour session followed by lunch. I opted for a total body massage, with extra emphasis on my feet. Normally, I enjoy a deep pressured sports massage, and have been worked on by professional cycling therapists...the massage received by the therapist at Mandarin Oriental was one of the best massages I have ever received. The lunch options were wonderful too. If you're needing a half day to rest and rejuvenate, then I'd highly recommend booking some time at this spa.

1  Thank Denise K
Reviewed 20 December 2012

I've been spoiled, but never like they do at the Spa at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Boston. I had a body sea salt scrub, which was so outstanding to have several jets of water pouring lightly on you, while you relax. This spa is amazing because, there's no waiting to check in, they suggest you sit, take your shoes and give you relaxing tea. Then you are directed into the Jacuzzi, steam room and relaxation room. The last time I was at the Spa, I didn't even know about the relaxation room, the rest was too much fun. And during the week is an added bonus, because you feel as if you had it all to yourself.

1  Thank Authorspurr