“Freedom Trail Run: Best Saturday Morning”
Review of Freedom Trail Run

Freedom Trail Run
Book In Advance
More Info
US$40.00*
and up
Boston's Freedom Trail 5K Run
More attraction details
Owner description: Freedom Trail Run is the ACTIVE way to tour Boston! Our two hour guided run is relaxed & super-interesting and will show you Boston in an up-close and detailed way that's unlike any other tour. During the run, we stop at over 16 major historic sites to learn interesting facts (and take pictures!), and wind-up getting a great workout by the time we finish. Registration includes the guided run, return boat ride, drink and a great shirt.
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Freedom Trail Run: Best Saturday Morning”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Ran the freedom trail last weekend with Eddie as our tour guide. Even though I've lived in Boston for a while now, there was so much that I didn't know about the history. We ran through neighborhoods that I was not too familiar with, and I got to see a new side of Boston.

One of the best parts was a break in the North End for a surprise street performance of Chariots of Fire on a glass harmonica. I definitely felt inspired for the rest of the run!

Overall, this was a great intro to running a 5k (my first one!). The breaks for historical facts were key for catching my breath. This was such a fun run and a great way to experience the city! I can't wait until friends visit so I have an excuse to do it again.

• Korean first
San Mateo, California
“Great way to see the city!”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Ginger and Emma were awesome! Great tour and a wonderful way to experience my first time in Boston. Highly recommended!

Rochester
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Favorite Part of my Trip Boston!”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

As a runner, I was looking for a way to log some miles while on vacation and this was the perfect way to! It's scenic and a fun way to learn about the city's history. My favorite part was the ferry ride at the end where you get to ride along the Boston Harbor. If you're not a runner and worried about keeping up, no need! The pace is easy and there are frequent stops. Eddie was our tour guide and he was wonderful! I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting to check out the Freedom Trail

1 Thank RunnerRN_20
Cedar Grove, New Jersey, United States
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“HEALTHY FUN INFORMATIVE”
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

We did a private tour. Britney was great. The city is best seen on foot. The guide was very engaging and was flexible with our pace.

Arlington, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“A great way to see the critical sites up close! ”
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Given the number of stops, this is a leisurely run--a great way to visit the must see spots in Boston. Staff is personable, fun, and knowledgeable; you'll learn a lot. Ginger and Brittany are awesome tour guides! Highly recommended!

Been to Freedom Trail Run? Share your experiences!