“Exhilarating Experience in Brunswick Maine”
Review of The Motorsport Lab

The Motorsport Lab
Ranked #31 of 147 Tours in Boston
More attraction details
Owner description: The Motorsport Lab is an experience agency dedicated to designing and implementing purposeful interactions and engagements through supercars for consumers and businesses. We offer exotic supercar driving experiences in Boston. We employ Ferraris and Aston Martins' as an experience for tourists to get a taste of their dream car. Additionally, we have City of Boston Driving Experience Tours where tourist/visitors can come and enjoy the city while driving their dream supercars.
Reviewed 4 August 2014

"A truly amazing experience from start to finish. All staff were courteous, professional and full of encouragement. Drew and Kevin were fantastic instructors, and turned my nervousness into confidence in no time. I have officially been bit by the Supercar Bug! Would do again in an instant. Highly recommend. "

Write a ReviewReviews (1,015)
All reviews
"car enthusiast"
in 15 reviews
"passenger seat"
in 11 reviews
"highly recommend this experience"
in 15 reviews
"a lot of fun"
in 25 reviews
in 249 reviews

Reviewed 4 August 2014

After reading a few reviews online I was a little concerned about the wavers, tipping and if the experience was going to be what I wanted it to be. I must say that I had a GREAT time and want to go back and do it again. They warn you about the RMPs and not going over 6500 and I don't think I came close to it and I was trying to push the car as hard as I could. If you are into driving, or just want a once in a life time experience in a super car do this, you will not be disappointed. I want to go again, again and again!

1  Thank Isaac S
Reviewed 2 August 2014

My sister treated me to this experience in their Brunswick, Maine location for a birthday gift. We were very nervous and intimidated by the paperwork required to review and fill out prior to attending. However we decided to go ahead, and we are glad we did. We had an awesome experience at the track and it was a lot of fun. We would definitely go back. I gave it 4 out of 5 stars because you really only get 2 laps driving as one lap is the instructor lap. We feel you should get the total 3 laps driving in addition to that one driver lap. Attendees should also realize, although it is a small point, that they have no restroom facilities the Brunswick location.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

This was a gift from my children. I would not have chosen it on my own. I had previously driven a Ferrari and other high performance cars, but never before in a closed course, with an Instructor. The first lab, driven by the instructor, Kevin, put my stomach in my throat, with "G"s like the most intense roller coaster. Then it was my turn as I was got to put the Lamborghini through its paces, with its incredible acceleration, steering, and braking capabilities. Absolutely fabulous. It took a few laps before I felt comfortable and familiar enough with the course to add more speed. The course was much shorter than I had hoped, so the entire driving session was probably less than 4-5 minutes for the 6 laps. They scare you with the insurance waiver issues, so verify with your own auto insurance company whether or not you will be covered if you cause any damage to the car, which, if any, would be scratches caused by hitting the cones. Other than that, it was we'll run and an experience way beyond my expectations. I felt a little uncomfortable about the level of "tipping" they "suggested" for a 5 minute experience, but at the end of the ride, it was so enjoyable, I had no compunctions about doing so.

1  Thank robert c