“Italain food for people who dont order italian food”

Italian Express Pizzeria
Ranked #1 of 3,270 Restaurants in Boston
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups, View, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Welcome to the World Famous - Italian Express Pizzeria. Featured on the Food Network's - "Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives" with Guy Fieri. We offer the Best Italian Food, Pizza, Pasta, and Seafood in Boston! All dishes are made-to-order from family recipes that have been passed down for generations. We use only the Finest and Freshest ingredients in all of our meals. Enjoy our delicious food by eat-in, take-out, delivery, and catering. We have a beautiful dining room with lively music and a seasonal outdoor patio. We pride ourselves on serving the "Best Food for the Best Value"! Also, make sure you checkout our extensive Drink Menu that includes: Wine, Beer, Sangria, Martinis, Cocktails, and Cordials. We look forward to serving you soon and becoming your new favorite Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria!
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

I rarely order italian food because I cook italian food but we tried this spot during a trip to boston (we go to DDD places during every vacation) and we were not dissapointed. the food was amazing..you can tellthe pastais home made and everything is seasoned and cooked perfectly! the owner was super nice and since it was not to packed (we went at lunch time) he even came out and talked to us for a bit. My husband had the pesto chicken which was insanily good, the kids lived their pizza. a must go if your in the area (the owner did say there is usually a long wait around dinner time fyi)

Reviewed 12 August 2014

From the moment you cross the threshold, you feel like you are part of the family. I felt like I had known the staff all my life from the way they treated me and my family. It was true Italian dining! I had a fantastic meal, and wonderful experience. I would absolutely recommend this restaurant to all of my friends and family.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Very underrated place in Boston. The food is terrific, the owner is very friendly and willing to answer any questions. I tried the Haddock Margarita because I saw it in a segment on Guy Fieri's show on the Food Network and I was not disappointed. The desserts are outstanding to say the least. Reasonably priced as well.

Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Don't be thrown off by the "Express" in the name. This is a nice place to sit down, relax, and enjoy good food in a clean and friendly atmosphere. The owner was very friendly and answered my son's food allergy-related questions in a genuinely caring manner. Very generous portions at a good price-- we fed our family of 4 for $52 including tip and took home a few slices of pizza for later. We would definitely go back.

1  Thank denverista
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

High quality of food with perfect taste, fast and kind service, not expensive at all! The music and the environment are absolutely fantastic!!!!