“Was a nice stop before the game”
Review of Bleacher Bar

Bleacher Bar
Ranked #98 of 3,263 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine, View, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Fenway / Kenmore
Description: Lying beneath the bleachers in center field of historic Fenway Park, a few feet from Ted Williams Red Seat, is the newest addition to Fenway. A unique bar, where the patrons are treated to not only great food and drink, but an unprecedented baseball experience. With a window that looks directly through centerfield and into the park, it is the only view of its kind. Bleacher Bar is a place where you can not only relax and an enjoy and extraordinary bar experience, but a place where you can feel the very history that is Fenway Park.
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Stopped in for a few beers before the game Sunday night and caught batting practice. The place gets crowded for sure. We had to stand the entire time but was cool being so close to outfield. I saw a player give a young boy a ball through the screen and sure it made his day. I also enjoyed the ice cold bottles of High Life, which made my day! I thought the window above the urinals in the men's room was a funny idea. Watch a little BP while you P. Ha ha

There are newer reviews for Bleacher Bar

Reviewed 4 August 2014

We were at Fenway game day with the Jays.
All we tried to do was look in the door and one of the female servers started barking at us.
We continued doing our tour around the ballpark and eventually came back to the bar.
Upon entering the same girl started on us again. We were four of us wearing jays gear.
Not sure what her problem was (hence the period comment) but we did nothing to bring this on.
Don't let the rude staff stop you from seeing this landmark spot. If they were not part of a legendary
ballpark, they would never make it anywhere else with staff like that.

1  Thank Catherina P
Reviewed 1 August 2014

My son and I stopped by this place just after we picked up our tickets to the Jays - BoSox series. I read about it on Tripadvisor so knew where to look... We got there right when it opened at 11AM so got a spot with a great view of the field. I had the roast beef on rye sandwich- very good with a couple of beers! It's ok to take photos as long as it's not during batting practice or a game.

1  Thank OttawaDave
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Just had dinner at the Bleacher Bar. It is a tiny place. The hostess seemed to be bothered with us. They do take your ID to hold a table. I don't care for that, seems there is a better way. Too lazy to write a name? The food was good. Lots of people in and out to see the "site." I did go near the window. Too many people. Hubby used the bathroom and liked the view. It's a good thing to check out once.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

The bleacher bar was a great experience after the taking the Fenway Park Tour. The food was good, but watching batting practice was even better. It was made even more special when one of the coaches passed a ball to my 10 year old son. The look on his face was priceless especially with the patrons all applauding the fact he received the ball.