“Lunch in Boston ”
Review of MET Back Bay

MET Back Bay
Reserve with OpenTable
MET Back Bay is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #349 of 3,453 Restaurants in Boston
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Cross street: Newbury Street
Transit: Green Line T Stop is Copley
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

This place have an amazing outside sitting and 2 indoor bars, I ordered the mushroom flatbread and it was good but I couldn’t even go through half of it, this is how much heavy it was, the main entree was the Zaater kebab and I know Zaater means thyme in Arabic but believe there was no Zaater what so ever or tiny if any but instead a lot of mint so I don’t think calling it Zaater makes since.
See photos of the food .

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Came here for breakfast today and found this to be a real pleasure. The upstairs area is like walking into an old-school bar with leather seats and a full bar.

The food was very good - we had the full American and the red,white and blue pancakes.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

He had a good time at the MET.
Food was very good, service good, a bit slow.
Had a great Nutella French Toast , was super good.
My husband fruit and yogurt, very nice.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

This is my second time to the restaurant during my business trip to Boston. Again, the setting and food do not disappoint me and my client - located on the center of Boston, having well prepared medium rare filet mignon, and delicious deserts along with very reasonably priced wine paired with the food - making Met Back Bay an outstanding restaurant in downtown Boston.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

We attempted to have breakfast here today.
There were a total of six guests and more than six staff
Despite that they managed to deliver terrible service.
The individual who claimed to be the manager was completely incompetent; and that probably explains the dire state of the place.
The food was poor; and we left before the end of the meal.
I wouldn’t dream of eating here again - and you should avoid it

Been to MET Back Bay? Share your experiences!