“Amazing Week-End!” 4 of 5 bubbles

14 Union Park
Ranked #18 of 39 Boston B&B and Inns
“Amazing Week-End!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2012

I loved this B&B! My partner and I arrived early and we thankfully got an early Check-in! Great room, very clean, amazing manager, super friendly, polite and helpful! Everything was perfect except maybe the room temperature (I'm always cold so I might not be the best person to judge that) that seemed very cold to me. Otherwise I would go back there tomorrow of I could! Amazing location, nice neighborhood and within walking distance to everything.

• Stayed October 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Bern, Bern, Switzerland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2012

It was a nice stay in the 14 Union Street bed and breakfast. We enjoyed the ease of checking in and the beautiful and very comfortable room.
The breakfast was for the price of the B&B not as good as we expected it to be. For us everything necessary was supplied but not more.

Room Tip: We stayed in the blue room but I think all rooms are really good and I can recommend this B6B for a...
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2012

This is a wonderful place to stay in Boston. It's close to everything and nestled in a cozy, charming neighbourhood. I was attending a conference on the waterfront, but wanted to enjoy the essence of Boston rather than another hotel. This was a perfect choice for that. Devin was very attentive and very helpful for some extra requests I had. I would recommend it for a oasis in the city.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2012

I've been to Boston many times, but this is by far the best. This B&B had just what we needed....access to public transportation, restaurants, a nearby convenience store and a clean place to stay.The breakfast was very basic, but the operator was clear in advance about what to expect so there were no suprises here. We stayed in the yellow room and had a private bathroom. I am very happy with this choice and will return.

Frederick, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2012

My husband and I stayed in Boston from Thursday thru Monday. We stayed in another B&B closer to Fenway Park the first 2 days of our stay. We were very happy that we chose 14 Union Park for the last 2 days. Devin was very kind and wanted our stay to be as comfortable as possible, and offered an upgrade from our original room to the Blue room. It was immaculate and beautifully decorated. We especially liked the artwork on the walls. The bathroom was so modern and clean. One perk was the heat that came out of the ceiling while showering!!! The B&B was close to many very good restaurants and bars. We even walked to the Prudential center which just took about 15mins. We will stay here again if we ever return.

Room Tip: Blue Room had a lovely room of the park and a very firm bed.
Wash. St.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2012

Located in the south end of Boston, 14 Union Park B&B was a very nice place to stay. Our room was large and beautifully decorated, the bathroom spotless. It's all in a gorgeous Victorian-era Brownstone on a beautiful, shady street - the neighborhood felt very safe. Street noise wasn't really a problem for us, but there was a problem with a noisy guest on the floor above us (not the B&B's fault!). I'm always amazed at how clueless some guests can be -- they must think they're the only ones staying there, right?
Yes, it would've been nice to have a "normal" B&B breakfast but we felt owner Devin did a good job of providing the basics to get one's day off to a good start: yogurt, juice, muffins, bagels (with cream cheese), wheat bread, cereals, jellies, teas and a K-cup coffee machine.
The location was good. Just a few blocks to a T station or bus stop. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 3 which was very nice.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2012 via mobile

When I think of b&b, I do not think of cereal boxes for breakfast and to make my own coffee. I think of hospitality. To talk with the locals and eat locally made food. The house is beautiful, but every bit of wall space is covered with art for sale. It's a little bit tacky. I felt like prices were everywhere I looked. Literally. Maybe have a price sheet, instead? This place is a lovely building and a bed, but not a b&b. Too expensive for what you actually get.

• Stayed September 2012