“Wonderful South Boston Eatery”

Barlow's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Barlow's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #798 of 3,395 Restaurants in Boston
Neighbourhood: Seaport District / South Boston Waterfront
Cross street: 241 A Street
Transit: Broadway Station on the Red Line or South Station
Reviewed 1 July 2013

My friends live nearby, and so whenever I'm in Boston we have lunch or dinner or both there. Food is consistently good, and the atmosphere is lively. Since I am noise averse, I especially enjoy eating out-of-doors, weather permitting.

Reviewed 14 April 2013

The music got a bit loud by the end of our night but the food was amazing! There was a group of 5 of us and we each had something different. I had the butternut squash ravioli. When it arrived there were 2 on the plate, but I couldn't finish the second one! There was certainly no room for dessert.

Reviewed 13 April 2013 via mobile

In the midst of South Boston parking lots, old lofts charm comes this gem of a restaurant. Tastefully decorated (love the paintings and photo displays) and the salads and bread we ordered for lunch were wonderful. There is a nice bar near the entrance which is filled with young professionals even during lunch. The beer choices are good I was told. Definitely a place to come back to at night to enjoy a nice dinner with friends or loved ones.

Reviewed 15 March 2013

New to the nieghborhood - super comfortable and friendly . I had a burger and my husband had pork cutlet parmigiana - both were terrific and very reasonably priced. We will be back!

Reviewed 28 January 2013

Had lunch at Barlow's and was quite impressed. Wonderful Bloody Mary bar, terrific service, and a wonderful burger. Would definitely recommend to others, and will return.