“Great food, service and location”
Review of Temazcal Cantina

Temazcal Cantina
Reserve with OpenTable
Temazcal Cantina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #338 of 3,231 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Seaport District / South Boston Waterfront
Seattle, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, service and location”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

We walked in for lunch without a reservation and had our choice of seating. We selected the patio given the sunny day and great location on the water. Our server Mandy was terrific. Very attentive and helpful. She gave us some great recommendations with the menu and drink options. The chicken tacos, the shredded beef tacos, steak fajitas and the nachos were all terrific. The presentation on the guacamole was great but it was a little bland for my taste. It did not affect our overall experience. Great food, service and location. Will definitely go back.

• Visited June 2014

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Good guacamole, would go again”
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

In town for work with my husband and this was close to the hotel. The setting was great but our table near the bar was very noisy. The drinks were good but overpriced. We really enjoyed the guacamole and chips and 3 salsas.

Visited June 2014
Providence, Rhode Island
“Temazcal mucho gusto”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Before a concert at the pavilion my wife and I went in to eat. We were early enough to be offered our choice of seating we chose half in and out. Our waiter was efficient and helpful. Drinks excellent although the margarita was too tart but my draft modelo negron perfect. Nachos excellent, farmers market quesadilla excellent and my skirt steak tampiquena excellent. Price was fair the scenery enjoyable and the patrons interesting. I plan to go again and bring company.

• Visited June 2014
Rockland, Maine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst service ever.”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

For an hour and a half wait, I expected good service, at the very least. Wow, was I disappointed. The waiter put food orders in for 2 of the 6 in our party. When asked when we can order our dinner, he said that we already had. I stated that we had not, and he simply said, "well the kitchen closes in 5 minutes". Didn't even apologize. We waited FOREVER to get new drinks, water, etc. Guacamole was obviously ordered to be an app, but came with dinner. Without chips. And to add insult to injury, we were double charged for several items. I am surprised they were so busy with such unattentive staff. Nice setting, though.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Tiffany M
Palmdale, California
“Guacamole”
Reviewed 3 June 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Guacamole topped with tons of lobster. A meal in itself but you should always share. 5/7/14. Great service. Patio seating if you like.

Visited May 2014