2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$209
WyndhamUS$209
PricelineUS$209
Hotels.comUS$209
FindHotelUS$209
eDreamsUS$209
2,782 results
All reviews whole foods mass general hospital beacon hill great location charles street minute walk valet parking walking distance freedom trail faneuil hall mgh cvs patients surgery rates bellman starbucks
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 June 2019

Enjoyed our stay. Hotel was clean and staff was friendly. We were close to everything in downtown Boston. Starbucks across the street was very convenient. The price was very reasonable compared to many of the other hotels in downtown. I would stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Freedom19712917465
Polly C, Director of Guest Services at Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2019

Dear Freedom19712917465,

Thank you for your review! I am glad you enjoyed your time here!

See you ext time!

Yours in service,

Reviewed 17 June 2019

I have to travel often To Boston and always find this hotel being the top of the list in every category. The staff is always friendly and helpful. The food is delicious and the service is even better.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Curious35282042548

Dear Curious35282042548,

Thank you for your feedback!

See you soon!

Reviewed 9 June 2019

I recently returned from a two night stay at the Wyndham Beacon Hill. I was there with my daughter who was attending a conference at another location. After she left in the morning around 8 am, I made sure the door was locked and the “ do not disturb” sign was on the outside of the door. Before 10am, I changed the sign to read “that service was needed in the room”. All I wanted were fresh towels. By 2pm, no one had come to service the room. So I called housekeeping. No one answered. Called back and explained the situation. Within a few minutes, two people arrived to service the bathroom. But, according to the housekeeper, it was my fault because the door was locked. I asked why they didn’t just knock. I never left the room because I was waiting for housekeeping. The employee kept saying that it was because the door was locked. What was I supposed to do? I’m not keeping the door unlocked not knowing when or if someone was coming. To sum it up, I was not happy. A simple knock on the door would have solved the whole issue. Instead, the attendant made me feel like it was my fault for not keeping my door unlocked in a strange city. I’ve stayed in hotels all over the USA and never experienced this kind of treatment. I guess those hang tags for the door are worthless.
As for the rest of the room, it was adequate. Very outdated but it served its purpose. Would I recommend it? No. I’m sure there’s more efficient rooms in Boston with better employees. I never should have waited over four hours just to receive clean towels.

Room tip: Choose a different hotel
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Frackarella
Polly C, Director of Guest Services at Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2019

Dear Frackarella,
Thank you for your survey on your stay with us. It is disappointing to see your issue concerning your room being refreshed. That is truly not our normal practice. We do have several new housekeepers that may need some additional training. I have forwarded your comments along to the Director of Housekeeping to review with the Team. We have a great Team and receive numerous great comments. Please feel free to email me directly on your next visit. We don't want to lose you as our guest.

Polly Craig
pocraig@wyndham.com

Reviewed 6 June 2019 via mobile

Check in was great, staff very nice and quickly got our key cards. Hotel well located a few mins walk from train station with coffee shops etc right across the road for a quick breakfast. The room we had felt quite small and the bathroom was a bit grubby, the reception lobby and the exterior of the hotel were definitely better than the interior. We found it a little noisy but it was fine for a quick overnight stay. Average rating as the bathroom while relatively clean was particularly grubby and we would expect more for the amount we paid.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Lilynavy

Dear Lilynavy,
Thank you for completing our survey. It is nice to see you were checked quickly and the staff was nice. I am sorry you felt the interior was grubby. We pride ourselves on cleanliness so I am not sure what you are referring to but we appreciate your feedback, good or bad. We hope to see you again when you come to Boston.

Reviewed 5 June 2019

One night I saw a mouse in the room. Could not believe it. It walked right by the bathroom then went under the door out into the hallway. I told the operator. She said she as sorry, but other than that I got no response from the hotel. I was shocked this could happen in a hotel of this supposed stature. Truly an awful experience.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Fearless45841266679

Dear Fearless,
Thank you for your review. I am sorry you had a mouse in your room. I know that must have been frightening for you. Unfortunately, the hospital garage has been under construction which seems to have stirred up some activity. We have increased our pest control's efforts on this issue. As you can see on older reviews, this has never been an issue for us.