“Bachelor trip”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston - Downtown
Ranked #39 of 83 Hotels in Boston
“Bachelor trip”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Albion and Olga were extremely helpful in getting us two cots because we couldn't get two double rooms. They really went above and beyond to help me throw my brother a great bachelor party! I highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great place to stay in Boston!

• Stayed July 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (183)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We arrived to be pleasantly greeted by Albion and Olga. The service they provided helping us quickly get set up and giving us great tips on popular places to visit was extraordinarily helpful! Definetly made me want to be a repeat customer!

Bangor
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Olga and Albion both helped us through the check in and exceeded expectations! Great customer service and very helpful. Rooms and location are great but the customer service I got from these two will make me a repeat customer!

Boston, United States
Reviewed 27 July 2014

When I arrived hotel, the staff members were friendly greeted with me was happy to help me out where and how to check-in the place. the room was clean, and hotel restaurant food was excellent. When I try to go out the door, the staff member was happy to hep ask do I need take a taxi, then they were make sure I got the service comfortable as I wished. I will go back to the Double Tree Hotel in the future. Thank you.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 27 July 2014

my family and I were touring boston and had a great nights stay at this hotel . thumbs up to Sumant at the front desk who was incredibly accomodating and friendly! hotel was in a great location . parking convient also

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Hicksville, New York
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Please try to get parking lot near by , I was refused because I had bigger Van vallet asked $92.00 for parking.

Everything else was fine, even though my room was not avalible when I got there. So I ended up paying at that moment.

Albien was great at front desk.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

If you need to visit Tufts Hospital, great location. However, restuarant staff very disorganized, not enough food for buffet, servers not helpful to each other. Rest. manager did nothing but hold the floor down. Had to ask hotel staff for the top sheet for the bed. Desk clerk said it was normal to only have a fitted sheet and comforter. Yuck. Hotel charged us for valet and we didn't have a car. Hotel/parking lot is next to a lot of bars so at 2:30 AM it gets too loud with the bars/clubs closing. To give the hotel some credit...nice big rooms. However, would not recommend.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton