“Great stay, great service”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston - Downtown
Ranked #41 of 83 Hotels in Boston
wrobobrad
“Great stay, great service”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel is in a great location and the rooms are clean and modern. Of particular note is the great service at this hotel. Long story short, I had a mix up in my reservation and thankfully Olga at the front desk tirelessly helped me resolve everything. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone traveling in Boston.

Stayed July 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (189)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Groton, Massachusetts
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Not the Ritz or Four Seasons but a really nice hotel in a great location. The room (for the price) was excellent - contemporary style and very comfortable indeed. Staff were very helpful and friendly, some nice quiet public spaces. Literally next door to Tufts Medical Center which means you are in walking distance of both Chinatown/Downtown Crossing and Copley district. Also recommend you park in the car park at the back of the hotel - as it is half the price of the hotels own parking service.

Room Tip: Higher floor would be good choice.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Olga and Albion are the superheroes of service. They saved the day in every shape and form. If every hotel had this kind of service, I'd live in hotels instead of my home. Pleasant, funny, and energetic, they made my stay an unbelievable experience from the moment I walked in.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Albion and Olga were extremely helpful in getting us two cots because we couldn't get two double rooms. They really went above and beyond to help me throw my brother a great bachelor party! I highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great place to stay in Boston!

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We arrived to be pleasantly greeted by Albion and Olga. The service they provided helping us quickly get set up and giving us great tips on popular places to visit was extraordinarily helpful! Definetly made me want to be a repeat customer!

Bangor
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Olga and Albion both helped us through the check in and exceeded expectations! Great customer service and very helpful. Rooms and location are great but the customer service I got from these two will make me a repeat customer!

Boston, United States
Reviewed 27 July 2014

When I arrived hotel, the staff members were friendly greeted with me was happy to help me out where and how to check-in the place. the room was clean, and hotel restaurant food was excellent. When I try to go out the door, the staff member was happy to hep ask do I need take a taxi, then they were make sure I got the service comfortable as I wished. I will go back to the Double Tree Hotel in the future. Thank you.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business