As first-time Boston visitors, we chose this hotel for many of the same reasons as other reviewers have mentioned. The free parking, free shuttle, microwave and fridge in the rooms were great. Our room was clean and the historic Boston artwork on the walls was a nice touch. The shuttle drivers were very nice, and it worked out well for us to take the shuttle to the Prudential Center mall and the "T." The shuttle is very popular, so we did have to wait 30+ minutes for it to return to the hotel to pick us up a couple of times. Breakfast was in the basement and was ok. One of the regular visitors I spoke with said that the breakfast has greatly improved since it was moved downstairs. There were the usual muffins, bagels, bread, make-your-own waffles, apples, bananas, yogurt and cereal. The water and milk were slow to get refilled the four mornings we were there. It was nice that postcards were available for purchase at the front desk. We utilized the business center to print our boarding passes and check email. There is only one computer in it, not two like the photo on the hotel website suggests. Free cookies each evening in the lobbby were nice. There was a gentleman complaining about noise at the front desk one day, and it is true that there is some noise from traffic and sirens from the nearby medical center. We were on the third floor and slept soundly, however. If you are looking for absolute quiet, this is not the place for you, but then Boston probably isn't for you either. One disappointment was one night when the toilet overflowed in our room. A call to the front desk brought a person to our door a half an hour later with two towels and plunger to give us. I expected staff to do more to help with that situation instead of letting us take care of it on our own.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Plus Boston Hotel in Boston is an all-suite hotel, previously known as the Roundhouse Suites. It is conveniently located next to the Boston Medical Centre and close to other Hospitals and only 2.1 miles from downtown Boston. The hotel is close to some of the best colleges in the country: Harvard University, MIT, Boston College, Suffolk, Boston University etc. The hotel has a complimentary shuttle from 7:00am to 10:00pm running on a schedule to the two local T-Stop and to the Medical Centers nearby. When home away from home, we understand the needs of the guests and so each of our rooms have a microwave and refrigerator. Our rooms also feature safes in them to store all your valuables. No matter what brings you to Boston, count on a reputable hotel to provide you with the accommodations you deserve. Free parking, free breakfast, free shuttle to the local train stations are all yours for a competitive price at this Boston hotel that sleeps up to five in a double room. Who says staying city-adjacent has to be expensive? Enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Boston Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Roundhouse Hotel Boston
- Best Western Roundhouse Hotel
- Best Western Boston
- Boston Best Western