“Wonderful and fun way to see Boston! Thank you, Christian!!”

Boston Pedicab Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$170.00*
and up
Freedom Trail and Fun Tales Pedicab Tour
Ranked #11 of 52 Transportation in Boston
More attraction details
Owner description: Since its debut in March 2005, Boston Pedicab has established itself as the Hub’s #1 pedal-powered transportation service. Our rides are popular among tourists and locals, children and adults, and we are rapidly becoming an integral part of the Beantown landscape.Our goal is to provide customers with safe, friendly, comfortable service, resulting in a memorable and entertaining experience that pairs practical, eco-friendly transportation with the luxuries of a gentle stroll.Our services include booking for small events or large conventions. Whether you’re scheduling a wedding, birthday, or corporate event, our Pedicabs can be there to shuttle your guests.
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Me and my sister were visiting Boston for the first time and we absolutely loved and enjoyed this! Christian was our driver and was so friendly and informative, gave us a wonderful tour of this beautiful city! I read a few reviews complaining about the high cost and comparing it to a cab ride, but this cannot be compared in anyway to a cab ride! Your cab driver isn't going to give you information about each area or take you to different spots you didn't even think of or know existed! Also, I am sure it is not easy hauling 200lbs or so around on a bike, so me and my sister really didn't mind the higher prices. Especially if you are just visiting Boston and want to see and know more about the city while enjoying the fresh air, this is absolutely the best way to go!

3  Thank Cece918

Reviewed 19 July 2014

We were planning to take a taxi to the north end to Improv Asylum. When we walked out of our hotel there was a pedicab waiting. We decided to take it and were glad that we did! Our driver Pete took us the long way so that he could show us some of the hot spots in the north end. He was very friendly and gave us good tips on where to eat and where to watch the fire works. Taxis go so fast that it is hard to take in the sights so this was a nice way to see Boston.

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

In my short stay in Boston, I took a pedicab tour where Christian showed me parts of the city I never would have discovered on my own, directed me to a delicious dining experience all while giving an entertaining commentary on the city and biking around as if he wasn't lugging people behind him. It was so enjoyable that my friend and I took another tour the same day to discover even more of the city and get recommendations on where to go dancing. I would recommend this company to anyone traveling to Boston.

2  Thank Robin B
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We got a pedicab to show us around the town. The tour was 10 minutes max and we gave the boy $20 (there was no set price). He zipped around town and down the hills. We chose this because the website states "Personalized sight-seeing tours of downtown area, gallery-hopping tours, graveyard/ghost tours, shopping trips and history tours" however, when we asked questions what the pilgrim momument was all about, he ignored us and answered "it's a monument". He did speak a bit, noting that he was from Bulgaria. Not worth it, a low light in my trip across cape cod and boston. Please don't waste your time and money. I'd recommend the trolly tours instead.

1  Thank K B
See more reviews
Reviewed 25 September 2013

We took Brad Bahner's pedicab in July when taxi's were in short supply and what a trip! It was a boiling hot day and we were taken from the exhibition centre back to our hotel. It was a great short trip, you pay what you think it is worth, in our case plenty more than a taxi and we made a new friend. Brad is a University music student and not only does he blast a mean horn, but he also gave us the ride of our lives. Highly recommended.

1  Thank jenjenrossco