“I was pleasantly surprised.”

Dick Doherty's Comedy Den
Reviewed 25 August 2012

We stopped to find out about their comedy club and ended up staying. The comics were great and we had a great time!

Reviewed 9 June 2012

The comedy "theatre" holds 90 people max and is based underneath a pub/restaurant. The entrance was 20 USD (Friday night) and beers around 5 USD. Friendly staff and the acts I saw were reasonale to good. I would come back here, no doubt. If you're looking for a good place to eat, don't come here.

Reviewed 24 February 2012

The club was in the down stairs of a bar it was a small space but the real problem was that the Comedians were not funny no one was laughing.We did laugh a few times because the comedy was so bad .I dont know who picks the comedians but this was not worth the $15.00 each that we spent.If you are looking for Comedy in Boston I would look else wheres.

1  Thank lisagmitchell
Reviewed 16 January 2012

I went there with the expectation of 1 menu being available before the show and a different menu being available during the show. Only to find out there is one menu and it is not that good. It is your usual pub grub which we found to be pretty tasteless.
The performers were good and plentiful

Reviewed 15 September 2011

We went on a Tuesday night and it was 3/4 full. The comics were great. Some season Pros and a couple of new comers. Prices were really reasonable and the staff very friendly. Can't wait to try it on a weekend.

1  Thank Brandy S