“Pure relaxation”

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Pure relaxation”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

A girlfriend and I met in Boston for a girls weekend and started it off with 60-min massages at Exhale. PURE RELAXATION! They also had a promotion for 25% off if you come in with a girlfriend that month (our lucky day). Prices was reasonable for a higher quality experience, in the city even without the discount. I close my eyes and think of of that relaxation hour often. Lots of small ammenities in the spa as well (shampoo, conditioner, mouthwash, tea, etc). GREAT choice in the Exhale Spa!

Visited March 2014

Cambridge, Massachusetts
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Premium prices for no premium spa”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I heard about this spa because it got voted best of Boston day spa. Even though I go to massage envy on a regular basis in Arlington I wanted to splurge and treat myself. Let me start of saying, it's not the Ritz. The amenities are good but not luxurious. The highly advertised Hammam is not more than a glorified sauna. The services are not elaborate. They had one wrap that was basically a scrub. The Swedish massage I tried was ok but certainly not worth the $150 price tag associated with it. The bathroom is used by folks who use the exercise classes, which was a bit annoying. If you are looking for a luxurious experience like I was, this is not the place for it.

Visited February 2014
4 Thank Angelina_Serra
Metuchen, NJ
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Expected More”
Reviewed 25 August 2012

For the cost of my facial, I really expected a bit more. Unfortunately, it just fell short. Their massages are wonderful though, and I would recommend them to other weary travelers.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Elizabeth S
Cornelius, North Carolina
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Fantastic Day Spa...Perfect Relaxation!”
Reviewed 14 March 2012

Exhale was the perfect relaxation spot. They have quite a few treatment rooms, which makes it nice when you are booking multiple treatments for multiple friends! We were all able to get in at the same time and do back to back treatments which made timing perfect!

I had an amazing massage by Carla. She worked out all the kinks and knots in my shoulders and my legs. I felt like silly puddy when I left! And Hillary does an amazing facial! It was a perfect experience!

Visited March 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Beautiful Space and Facilities”
Reviewed 30 September 2011

I had a True facial with Sherri and a Fusion massage with Meghan. It was my first time here and I was made to feel extemely welcome. The changing/shower area was very spacious, with a steam room for use before/after/between treatments. Sherri was extremely helpful in treating my skin and with her recommendation for a particular product for my skin type/tone. Meghan's massage technique was extremely relaxing and she was more than willing to accomodate any special request for focal areas. I have already re-booked an appointment and they offer a 15% discount to do so. They have a huge range of services including core, yoga, nutrition, acupuncture and spa services of all types. It truly is an all-in-one stop for healthful activity, treatment or relaxation. I can't wait to return!

Visited September 2011
1 Thank wendysprague29

Been to Exhale Spa? Share your experiences!