“Take a closer look”

Add it.
Local Charm
Ranked #28 of 156 Shopping in Boston
Reviewed 11 October 2013

There are lots of average tourist stores in the Faneuil Hall area, but this not one of them. Local Charm has beautiful, interesting, one of a kind pieces that would appeal to women of all ages.

The store has a strange pricing system, where each piece is assigned a code and you have to match it to a card accomanying each display to work out the price. Pieces range from $50 to $200.

For those wanting a nice, quality keepsake, Local Charm is a must.

1  Thank AngieNSW

Reviewed 24 October 2012

I absolutely love Local Charm. I discovered it unexpectedly on a visit to Quincy Market and while I am not much of a jewelry buyer, I purchased a murano glass beads necklace and earrings on one visit and additional items for my teenage daughter and me on a second visit. The store is small, but they have terrific variety and I found the prices very reasonable for such unique, high-quality pieces. I highly recommend this wonderful little store and wish they would open a branch closer to my home!

2  Thank Virginia9616
Reviewed 16 March 2012

This is the second visit to this store, and both times I have walked away with a beautiful piece of jewellery from a local artist. The prices are more than reasonable for unique pieces of art!

2  Thank Marnie72
Reviewed 16 October 2011

Though this is a touristy area (think navy pier) it is probably an area you will at least want to take a stroll through to do a little shopping. Local charm is a great place to do more than just window shop as the jewelry is affordable (very nice interesting items for $100 to $200) and has great design to the pieces that are there. Some of the stones used in the jewelry were ones I had never seen elsewhere.

1  Thank BandBCuties