Kimpton Nine Zero Hotel
Agoda.com
US$350
US$314
2,845 results
All reviewswine hourfreedom trailhighball loungewine receptionbeantown pubskyline viewboston commonsyoga matpark stcomplimentary winemini barcupcakestremont streetstate housebeacon hillthe north endboutique hotel
Reviewed 1 June 2011

First thing I have to say is that I know that I am a fool for leaving a valuable item in my car.
I stayed at the hotel with my wife over the weekend and valeted the car for the night. I left a ring that I had purchased for my wife in the glove compartment as I forgot that it was in there when I checked in. When I got home the next day I grabbed the ring from the glove compartment and took it in the house and opened the box and the ring was gone. I called the hotel to report what happened and the person who answered the desk did not seem to care. They stated that the valet had nothing to do with the hotel but "would investigate". Never heard from hotel but from Valet company LAZ. The women said that she worked in claims and could not do anything for me.

The hotel rooms are nice but make sure you walk there!

Room Tip: Don't trust the valet service!
6  Thank mcn220mcn
HotelManager90, Manager at Kimpton Nine Zero Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2011

Dear Guest,

As you know our Director of Safety and Security has been working with you (directly) and our valet company to gather all details and file your claim. While we don't agree with your accusations, we thank you for your feedback and review.

Reviewed 31 May 2011

Overall I was really pleased with our stay. The style, service, and location of the hotel can't be beat but the furniture in our room all showed some wear. All the edges were worn on our two night stands and desk. Also our duvet had a stain and a hole the size of a cigarette burn. The worn comforter seems like an obvious oversight on a hotel that charges $300/night but we would choose to stay here again.

Reviewed 31 May 2011

My husband and I stayed at Nine Zero for a few days as part of a business trip. The staff are all very friendly. The room was nice and the bed was great - no sleep issues at all! The hotel seemed pretty quiet too. They allow pets, but I never heard any barking. The restaurant is nice, but note that it is closed on Sundays and Mondays (room service is available though). My office was about a 5 minute walk away (right down Arch street from Treemont). I didn't go any place else, but my husband did lots of walking. He said it was great that everything was in good proximity to the hotel. I will have to go back to Boston now and then for work, and I plan to stay at this hotel each time.

Room Tip: The higher up the better, overlooking the park
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
obriggs, Manager at Kimpton Nine Zero Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2011

We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad you plan on staying with us whenever you return to Boston!!

Reviewed 28 May 2011

I had to go to Vermont for work and decided that I would stay in Boston. The main reason I chose to do this was so that I could have the luxury of staying at a Kimpton Hotel.

Nine Zero, on 90 Tremont (Get it?) is an amazing hotel in the heart of Boston. It is centrally located near all of the attractions that you would want to go to and feels extremely safe and comfortable. The architecture is beautiful and in an area where real estate is at a premium, Nine Zero feels very spacious. The views from their guest rooms are spectacular. The bed was very comfortable, even more so than other Kimpton Hotels I've been in. The room was very modern and mature. I really enjoyed all of the amenities that the hotel provided, including the excellent selection of mini bar items.

What separates Nine Zero (and the other Kimpton's) is the top notch service provided. The staff at Nine Zero makes you feel like you are an honored guest, no matter what room you book. Michelle and Erin at the front desk were extremely friendly and helpful. They made the check in process fast and easy. After a long day of driving from Vermont, they were a welcome distraction from the stress of work. Even more impressing was the personal attention and level of knowledge that Thomas the lead concierge provided. He made me feel like a VIP and was attentive to all of my requests. Kevin the concierge was also very helpful. One thing Nine Zero has done right, is to hire staff that lives up to the Kimpton name.

When work sends me back to Boston or the surrounding areas, I plan on staying at Nine Zero. I feel comfortable recommending it to my friends, family and coworkers.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business

I'm so happy our staff was able to provide you with the top knotch service we are known for delivering! Thank you for your kind message and we look forward to having you return!

Reviewed 27 May 2011

We love Boston, this hotel is close to everything we walked everywhere. Be sure to get a room on the outside so you will have a view we stayed in room 1702 and had a corner room with views of the river and the north end. Only downside is the rental car for a day cost us more to park at the hotel than the rental did.
We loved getting out friendly dog pat with Mia the boxer and her owner the young lady was more than helpful in getting us a perfect room. We will be back this is our third stay in a Kimpton hotel and as innkeepers ourselves we know standards and the work it takes to keep guests happy.