Kimpton Nine Zero Hotel
US$358
US$341
US$305
2,844 results
All reviewswine hourfreedom trailhighball loungewine receptionbeantown pubskyline viewboston commonsyoga matpark stcomplimentary winemini barcupcakestremont streetstate housebeacon hillthe north endboutique hotel
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I booked a last minute stay at Nine Zero based on the reviews here and the location of the hotel. We were not disappointed. We stayed for a birthday get-away and truly enjoyed our stay. The property has the feel of an upscale boutique hotel and the quality of service and attention to detail is impressive. The beds and pillows are extremely comfortable and the rooms are nicely furnished. I had mentioned the birthday stay when making my reservation and we were surprised with a bottle of champagne waiting for us in the room. The hotel is everything that it is advertised to be and I will definitely look to book at a Kimpton Hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dreamplango
Thomas F, General Manager at Kimpton Nine Zero Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Hi dreamplango,

Thank you for selecting us for your last minute birthday celebration trip. I was pleased to note you found our bedding to very relaxing and you of course enjoyed your champagne birthday amenity.

We look forward to your next visit,

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Spent one night at nine zero in Boston. We stay at Klimpton hotels for the rooms but mostly for the quality of service and attention to detail. Nine Zero did not disappoint. Room 1205 was perfect, great view of the city below. Shower fantastic hot and forceful in pressure. Turn down service was sweet, chocolates, ice and the tv on when we returned in the evening with a relaxing aquarium of fish and the room filled with bubbling sounds
Front desk staff helpful and attentive. I would stay again

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Thomas F, General Manager at Kimpton Nine Zero Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Hello Lauren T,

I was pleased to note the major reason for you staying at Kimpton Hotels is our people! And I am of course happy that you enjoyed your guest room and various amenities as well.

We hope to welcome you back soon,

Reviewed 25 April 2014

This is a really excellent hotel. I stayed here for a quick overnight business trip, and it's everything it's advertised to be. The beds are comfortable, the furnishings are top notch, and the staff is friendly and helpful. You have to sign up for a free account for wifi, but it's no big deal, just a little inconvenient. You can't go wrong with this hotel, unless of course you reach into the mini bar, which is extremely overpriced, even for a high-end hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Hi Ryan H,

I’m glad our location was convenient for your business trip and that you enjoyed your accommodations and our friendly staff. They are other great benefits for signing up for our Kimpton InTouch program besides our complimentary Wi-Fi; you will also get to enjoy $10 worth of items from the mini-bar on us.

We look forward to you next visit,

Reviewed 21 April 2014

This was my first stay at a Kimpton Hotel. The Nine Zero in Boston was very comfortable and well appointed. It was in a great location and the service was excellent. The staff was very warm and friendly. My request for extra towels prior to arrival was accommodated and they were in my room when I arrived. My room also a beautiful view of the Boston skyline.

Room Tip: The view rooms were recently renovated and beautiful.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Thomas F, General Manager at Kimpton Nine Zero Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Hello Mary D,

I was pleased to note we had your extra towels waiting for you and you found our location to be ideal. I am thrilled you had your first Kimpton experience at our hotel, and by the sound of things, it won’t be your last.

We look forward to your next visit,

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Nine Zero was a wonderful experience, welcoming, comfortable and high quality. Admittedly it was pricey, but I imagine that was due to Easter and the marathon and unfortunately these were the only days I could visit.
I have 3 other Kimpton hotels lined up in the next cities I am visiting and anticipate they will be as pleasing.
Worth signing up for the loyalty program - if only for the $10 mini bar credit and the free wi-fi.
I'll definitely stay here again next time I am in Boston.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Thomas F, General Manager at Kimpton Nine Zero Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Hello argy2012,

I’m glad we made you feel comfortable and provided you with a high quality offering during your Boston visit. Yes, signing up for Kimpton In-Touch is the way to go! Thanks for staying at Kimptons during the rest of your US journey.

G’day,